background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Monthly Challenge!

Each month 'The Sisters' have a challenge to create something to a set theme. January was make something for yourself, February make something with spots and March is an Easter theme. (Yes I will try to post the January and February photos too!).

Just thought I would share some of our creations so far.

From Shan at missy melly Two gorgeous bunnys for her girls. Pattern is her own design.


Nicole from Relax-a-bag designed this tiny little softie!



Sarah from Skip Chasey used a tutorial by Amy Gunson of Badskirt for Sew, Mama, Sew.

Shelli from Shelli Morse Design has started this cute little shirt. mmmm keep an eye on her page, maybe she will list some soon?


Finally I made a little shirt and skirt set (will be listed for sale in my market night 1 April!!) and loved it so much, I'll make one for my little princess too.


Hope you have enjoyed our 'Easter' challenge. Hopefully more to come in the next couple of weeks. What do you think?

Jane from Lil Pip


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...