background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Obsession Designs goes to Market


My Obsession Designs headquarters is production central at the moment!  I have booked in to attend the The Upper Market launch market on Sunday 3rd April and am busy sewing up a storm ready for the big occassion.

I will have a whole bunch of gift bag sets for sale as well as a good range of all my other products on display and available for sale on the day.  There may even be some NEW products if I can get myself all organised.

If you live in the Brisbane or Gold Coast area it would be great to see you at the markets. 

Keep an eye out for Market specials to be announced in the coming weeks.

Until then, stay well
Tracey
My Obsession Designs

1 comment:

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...