background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What’s happening at My Obsession Designs


I will be attending The Upper Market at Upper Coomera on Sunday 3rd April.  This will be my first market, so I am quite excited about going!  I have been very busy sewing over the past month or so to have some great products available on the day.  There will be Swimming Back Packs, Tote Bags of all sizes, Nappy Pouches (both large and small) as well as some Nappy Bags and Green Gift Bag packs.  I also have a few new items to show you on the day as well.  If you live in Brisbane or the Gold Coast I would love to see you there.  Goodie Bags will be given to the first 200 guests and in there you will find a product voucher from me valid on the day and for a week following for any orders placed through my Facebook page – My Obsession.  Make sure you stop by to say Hi!
After Sunday’s market I will be holding an online Market Night through my Facebook page for any product that did not sell at The Upper Market.  This album will be open for 48 hours only, from 8pm on Thursday 7th April (Qld time) and then I will be closing off as I start to prepare for my next market in May – details will be provided within the next month.
We are so close to reaching 700 likers on my Facebook page – if we can reach this before my online Market Night I will sort out some fun and games for you all, with a few prizes too!
Custom orders will open again in April for a limited time.  Keep an eye out for an announcement regarding this.
Over the coming weeks I will be working on some new products.  I have a bunch of ideas floating around my head.  I can’t wait to get them out and show you what else I have created!  Make sure you watch this space….
Oz Handmade is running an auction for the Good Friday Appeal – a great charity that raises funds for The Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne.  I will be donating an item to this wonderful cause.  The auction commences on 14th April and runs until 18th April at http://www.ozhandmade.com.au/.  Please show your support for this wonderful charity and pick yourself up something beautiful and handmade.
On a personal note, as many of you may know, I am currently pregnant with my 4th child.  We are now 18 weeks out from delivery, which I am sure will be here in the blink of an eye.  Over the coming months I will be working out what time I will be taking off from My Obsession Designs after the birth.  I will still be around, but production may be a bit low for a few months from the beginning of August.  If you have any requirements for Birthday Party Bags or anything else from August – November, let me know ASAP so that I can have them made for you before I take a break!
Thank you all for your support over the past 6 months or so.  It has been a pleasure to do business with many of you and I look forward to bringing you quality handmade items in the future.

Warm Regards
Tracey
My Obsession Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...