This weeks recipe comes from the home of Bel of Little Sew & Sews (and who doesn't love a good cheesecake!)
Prep time: 20mins
Chill time: 10-15mins then overnight
250g plain sweet biscuits (I have used Nice and granita and both were yummo)
125g butter, melted
375g cream cheese, softened
zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup lemon juice
400g can condensed milk
optional - strawberries and icing sugar to decorate
- Grease and line a 20cm spring form tin
- Place biscuits in food processor and finely crush. Add butter and process until mixed.
- Press half of the mix into the base of the tine, and press remainder around the sides, using a glass to firm it into place.
- Refrigerate for 10-15mins
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add lemon rind and vanilla and beat. Add the condensed milk and lemon juice gradually, and beat until smooth and the volume has increased.
- Pour into the tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with strawberries and icing sugar, if desired
Thanks so much to Bel for sharing one of her favourites! If you have a favourite you would like to share - email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.