background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

From North to South

After visting Far North Queensland, it was time to head south again. My next stop was Stoked Creations HQ in Lilydale, Vic - right of the edge of the beautiful Yarra Valley. As I emerged from my travel bag I could hear excitement everywhere - my arrival had been eagerly anticipated! The Stoked Creations crew loved my handbag (that I picked up from My Obsession Designs) and my cute new undies from Unique Babeez.



A 4WD adventure trip into the beautiful bush of the Yarra Vally had been planned for me during my stay. Unfortunately the little kidlets got sick and we had to cancel - such a pity because I was REALLY looking forward to that! I also missed out on visiting the wineries, day spas and a tour of the gorgeous Yarra Valley, as shortly after I arrived, the Stoked Creations crew were off the the beach - Dromana to be precise!

With some beautiful weather, we decided to make our first stop a skate park. Lynda was pretty impressed with the moves I pulled on my bike! I had forgotten my helmet, so instead of sticking around the skate park we decided to move to a slower pace and take a quick trip to Portsea. In the picture below I am looking at the view of Portsea Pier. In the background, in the very distance, you can see the Queenscliff-Sorrento ferry.

On our way back to the car we said good morning to a very prominent Australian Labour Party Minister out for a walk with his wife and daughter. We then headed to Sorrento for a quick cappuccino - just what I needed!

We also squeezed in some swimming at the beach, sand castles before the weather turned and it rained and rained and rained!! No problems though we still had a great time ... thanks to Lynda and her family for entertaining me for a couple of days in the Yarra Valley.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh who was the minister??

    Looks like she had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...