background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A visit to Wagga & Sydney

I arrived in Wagga Wagga for a few days of well-earned R & R before we headed for the Harbor City. The weather while I was in Wagga was a bit iffy so I spent most of my time relaxing in Miss E’s cot and even thought I was desperate for a photo with the “Welcome to Wagga Wagga” sign the rain certainly put a dampener on that idea. I really should have a raincoat….

Luckily the sun was shining for our weekend in Sydney and it was a beautiful which we got to enjoy on a ferry ride across the harbor on our way to the zoo. (Here I am sailing past the Opera House)



The Zoo was amazing with so many different animals to see. We took lots of photos but Master 4 decided to play with the camera and delete most of them. Luckily he didn’t delete all of them so here is one of me with the pretty amazing view of the city back across the water…



We had a great day exploring before catching the ferry back across to the city and then we topped it off with a ride on the mono rail back to our hotel.

We had also planned a trip to Martin Place to visit Weekend Sunrise but there was a protest going on just outside so we played it safe and stayed away.

Driving home was a bit of an adventure are we got lost getting out of the city and drove in circles for a while – we could see the highway we just couldn’t get on it!

Luckily we worked it and made it back to Wagga where I was hugged tight before being packed back away and sent onwards on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ You might also like... ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...